What is your return policy?
- ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE AN RMA FORM FILLED OUT AND SENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org ALONG WITH PICTURES OR YOUR RETURN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE DONE WITHIN 7 DAYS IN RECEIPT OF MERCHANDISE ACCORDING TO THE TRACKING NUMBER.
- THE SELLER WILL CHARGE A BUYER 20% RESTOCKING FEE FOR ANY REASON. SHIPPING AND HANDLING ARE NOT REFUNDABLE BOTH WAYS.
- ALL RETURN MERCHANDISE SHOULD BE MAILED OUT BY UPS TO
1841 E 50th St, #A
Los Angeles, CA 90058
WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF OUR REQUEST.
IF NOT, YOUR RETURN PROCESS WILL BE CANCELLED.
- DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE WILL BE REPLACED FOR THE SAME STYLE OR WILL BE CREDITED BACK IN THE ACCOUNT. SHIPPING AND HANDLING ARE NOT REFUNDABLE BOTH WAYS.
Will I be charged for return shipping?
Customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways under all circumstances.
Is the original shipping refundable?
Customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways under all circumstances. However, if we are reshipping defective items, shipping is FREE for domestic orders.
How do I make an exchange?
There are no exchanges. Defective merchandise returned with RMA number will be replaced for the same item. If the item is no longer available, a credit will be given for the amount in question.
International Order Policy
Please inquiry through email@example.com
You may cancel your order as long as your order is still in process. Once your order has been shipped, you cannot cancel your order.